From PokéFarm Q Official Wiki
Credits are the main currency used on PokéFarm Q. Credits are used to buy multiple items on the site, including the PokéRadar. Prices that are paid with Credits are indicated with a icon.
Credits may be earned by:
- Making Interactions: Each interaction earns up to 4 Credits.
- Completing Scours: Pokémon can find a varying amount of Credits during their Scour missions.
- Boxes: Boxes may sometimes contain Treasure, which can be sold for Credits.
- Selling Items from your Inventory or at the Market Board.
- Task List: Each task has a different amount of Credits awarded for completing.
- Trading with other users: Items, services, and Pokémon may be sold for credits.
- Voting in Contests: You will receive 1,000 Credits after voting 10 times.
Credits may be used to:
- Buy Incense and Everstones at the Daycare.
- Buy the PokéRadar on the Shiny Hunting page.
- Buy Mulch in the Berry Garden.
- Buy Fields.
- Permanently Mega Evolve Pokémon.
- Convert/Upgrade Relics.
- Order eggs from the Egg Supplier.
- Buy items off of the Market Board.
|Relic Copper||x2 + 4,000|
|Relic Silver||x2 + + 10,000|
|Relic Gold||x2 + 20,000|
|Relic Vase||x2 + 40,000|
|Relic Band||x2 + + 100,000|
|Relic Statue||x2 + 200,000|