Totem Pokémon are a type of variant Pokémon originating from Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. They were introduced in the 6th of February 2018 update.
Obtaining Totem Pokémon
Eligible Pokémon may find Totem Stickers in Scour Areas. The user must collect 5 stickers from each of the six Scour Areas for their Pokémon to change into its Totem Forme. This means 5 stickers from the Ocean area, 5 stickers from the Volcano area, 5 stickers from the Desert area, etc until the Pokemon has a total of 30 stickers all together. There are times when the Pokémon will not find any stickers; however, when it finds a Totem Sticker it will only be a single sticker per return.
Totem Pokémon introduced via Mass-Click Weekend can also be changed into its Totem Forme using its corresponding Super Totem Sticker.
- Note: Totem Pokémon introduced via Mass-Click Weekend will be able to find Totem Stickers in Scour Areas once the next Totem Mass Click Weekend has passed.
Users may view how many stickers they have collected and from which Scour Areas on the Pokémon's Summary Page.
- Totem Pokémon are required for Pokédex Completion, but do not have a Pokédex description of their own.
- They are not account locked and may be traded in Totem forme.
- Wishiwashi must be in their School Forme to earn Totem Stickers while scouring.
- Making a Pokémon Totem is like Mega Evolution and irreversible. There is no known way of reverting a Totem Forme Pokémon back to its regular forme.
|Totem Alolan Raticate|
|Totem Alolan Marowak|
Exclusive Totem Pokémon
These Totem Pokémon have been introduced via MCW.
|Totem Sandslash Q|
|Totem Whiscash Q|
|Totem Donphan Q|
|Totem Braviary Q|
|Totem Maractus Q|
|Totem Snow Vespiquen Q|
|Totem Skuntank Q|
|Totem Mandibuzz Q|
|Totem Trevenant Q|
|Totem Leavanny Q|
|Totem Porygon-Z Q|
|Totem Spiritomb Q|