Totem Pokémon are a type of variant Pokémon originating from Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. They were introduced on 6th of February 2018.
Obtaining Totem Pokémon
Totem Stickers are available in Scour Areas for Pokémon that qualify. For a Pokémon to transform into its Totem Forme, the user must collect 5 stickers from each of the "six" Scour Areas. As a result, the Pokémon will receive 5 stickers from the Ocean area, 5 stickers from the Volcano area, 5 stickers from the Desert area, etc., until it has a total of 30 stickers altogether. There are times when the Pokémon will not find any stickers; however, when it finds a Totem Sticker, it will only receive a single sticker per return.
- Totem Pokémon introduced via Mass-Click Weekend can also be transformed into its Totem Forme using its corresponding Super Totem Sticker.
- Totem Pokémon introduced via Mass-Click Weekend will be able to find Totem Stickers in Scour Areas once the next Totem Mass-Click Weekend has passed.
- The newest Totem Pokémon is Totem Masquerain Q.
- Niet has to code the ability to find the Totem Stickers, and sometimes this does not get done right away.
- Currently, Masquerain is unable to find totem stickers; this will change after Mass-Click Weekend 109.
Users may view how many stickers they have collected and from which Scour Areas on the Pokémon's Summary Page.
- Totem Pokémon are required for Pokédex Completion but do not have a Pokédex description of their own.
- They are not account locked and may be traded in Totem forme.
- Wishiwashi must be in their School Forme to earn Totem Stickers while scouring.
- Making a Pokémon Totem is like Mega Evolution and irreversible. There is no known way of reverting a Totem Forme Pokémon back to its regular forme.
- The first scour of the day overrides any totem stickers found.
- Boosts and energy do not affect the Pokémon finding stickers.
|Totem Alolan Raticate|
|Totem Alolan Marowak|
Exclusive Totem Pokémon
These Totem Pokémon have been introduced via MCW.