Caprikid Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Ocean Tokens to unlock.
The Caprikid Line was one of 2 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 20 of the Weekly Tournaments.
- Note: The final stats of the Battle section is used to determine the evolution. SPD stands for speed.
- The Caprikid Line was created by Animela.
- In the wild, these Pokémon often live in large communities intermingled with females of other species. When their communities are threatened the Pokémon will work together to protect it.
- The Caprikid Line was originally designed as Fighting/Dark.
- The intention was to create a line based off of the 3 Greek creatures, Satyr, Minotaur and Centaur. All centered around a goat child.
- This is the reason Caprikid is considered as a baby Pokémon.
- The Caprikid line is male only because the Greek minotaur and satyr mythical species are supposed to have only been male.
- Sagidamas was purposely designed as femme with a false binder marking but it is still male only.
- The theme for this evolution line is based on "Fight or Flight" and "Brute Strength vs Patience".
- Saytaries acts as the balance between the two.
- Damas is a derivative of the Latin word dāma or damma, which refers to a tall horned creature with cloven feet, such as Deer, Gazelle, and Antelopes. Fallow Deer, common in Europe, are also often called Dama Dama.