Caprikid Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 160 Gold Poké. They currently cost 12 Peridot Tokens to unlock.
The Caprikid Line was one of 2 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 20 of the Weekly Tournaments.
- The Caprikid Line was created by Animela.
- In the wild, these pokemon often live in large communities intermingled with females of other species. When their communities are threatened the pokemon will work together to protect it.
- The Caprikid Line was originally designed as Fighting/Dark.
- The intention was to create a line based off of the 3 Greek creatures, Satyr, Minotaur and Centaur. All centered around a goat child.
- The Caprikid line is male only because the Greek minotaur and satyr mythical species are supposed to have only been male.
- Sagidamas was purposely designed as femme with a false binder marking but it is still male only.
- The theme for this evolution line is based on "Fight or Flight" and "Brute Strength vs Patience".
- Saytaries acts as the balance between the two.
- Damas is a derivitive of the latin word dāma or damma, which refers to a tall horned creature with cloven feet, such as Deer, Gazelle and Antelopes. Fallow Deer, common in europe, are also often called Dama Dama.