Caprikid can be obtained by trading with other users, breeding with a parent of the Caprikid Line, or from the Tournament Shop.
- Note: Caprikid is a baby Pokémon and can not breed.
Caprikid Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Desert Tokens to unlock.
The Caprikid Line was one of 2 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 20 of the Weekly Tournaments.
- Note: The final stats of the Battle section is used to determine the evolution. SPD stands for speed.
- The Caprikid Line was created by Animela.
- In the wild, these Pokémon often live in large communities intermingled with females of other species. When their communities are threatened the Pokémon will work together to protect it.
- The Caprikid Line was originally designed as Fighting/Dark.
- The intention was to create a line based off of the 3 Greek creatures, Satyr, Minotaur and Centaur. All centered around a goat child.
- This is the reason Caprikid is considered as a baby Pokémon.
- The Caprikid line is male only because the Greek minotaur and satyr mythical species are supposed to have only been male.
- Sagidamas was purposely designed as femme with a false binder marking but it is still male only.
- The theme for this evolution line is based on "Fight or Flight" and "Brute Strength vs Patience".
- Saytaries acts as the balance between the two.
- Damas is a derivative of the Latin word dāma or damma, which refers to a tall horned creature with cloven feet, such as Deer, Gazelle, and Antelopes. Fallow Deer, common in Europe, are also often called Dama Dama.