The Platykit Line encompasses Platykit and Platytank, which were released on the 25th of November 2023, and are Exclusive Pokémon.
Platykit Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 120 Gold Poké. They currently cost 4 Jasper Tokens to unlock.
Platykit was one of 2 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 30 of the Weekly Tournaments.
- The Platykit Line was designed by ICEBUNN
- Platykit was initially based on a cat-platypus mix but was redesigned to be a fox-platypus mix.
- The Platykit line has buoyant limb pouches, which can be controlled to aid in descent and ascent in the water.
- They were used in older days primarily to help fishers and treasure hunters chase after Pokémon, or locate items in the water.
- They can easily swim to the bottom of lakes and even a couple thousand meters into the ocean.
- The sound of their bell can only be heard by other Platykits and Platytanks, and is primarily used to help the babies find their parents (and vice versa).
- They rarely fight members of their own species unless provoked.
- There is never a risk of territory dispute as they will all share territory and resources amongst themselves. In many cases, they may even form a pack.
- Platykit’s ears are usually lopsided. They cannot always stick up straight as they are very flat and top-heavy.
- Upon evolution, their ears are more thick and stick upright.