Mirrasma can be obtained by trading with other users, breeding with a parent of the Mirrasma Line, or from the Tournament Shop.
Mirrasma Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Ground Tokens to unlock.
The Mirrasma Line was one of 2 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 24 of the Weekly Tournaments.
As a covetous Pokémon, it jumps out at those that happen to pass by and scares them into dropping their valuables, which it then steals by storing them inside its mirror.
Name origin: Combination of Mirror and Miasma.
It lords over a group of Mirrasma, taking in their collected treasures and adding them to its body. The most decorated Mirrarch are often the most powerful.
Name origin: Combination of Mirror and Monarch.
- Niet accidentally forgot to code in Mirrasma's evolution method.
- The Mirrasma Line was created by Caydebug and is their first Exclusive.
- They were also a part of Caydebug's staff application.
- Mirrarch was originally a bit of an afterthought.
- Novan-Chan took both Mirrasma and Mirrarch and made them more Pokémon-y.
- At one point Caydebug thought about making the mirror itself the Pokémon and the dragon coming out of it being part of its body. Like how snapping turtles use their tongue to lure things into their mouth.
- Mirrasma was originally going to be a standalone Pokémon and it was also going to be Ghost/Steel type.
- The Mirrasma Line never leaves their mirrors.
- If they did they would drag themselves along the ground with their arms due to them not having any back legs.