Minibbit Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Ocean Token to unlock.
Mega Terabbit Q can be obtained through the use of Terabbite Q on a Terabbit. Terrabite Q can be obtained through trading, from Boxes as of its event date, or by purchasing and redeeming a Mega Stone Voucher from the Tournament Prize Shop.
Minibbit was one of 4 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 7 of Weekly Tournaments.
The Mega Terabbit Q Exclusive was distributed as part of the seventy-seventh Mass-Click Weekend of PokéFarm Q. Its Mega Stone was given as a reward to any individual user with at least 10,000 interactions during the event weekend.
- Metabbit was originally featured on PokéFarm 1, had no evolution line, and was released on the 3rd of February 2011.
- It's type was Normal and Steel.
- Metabbit's PF1 Pokédex description was: "Metabbit seem to be shy and timid, staying quiet. They collect things that are shiny and pretty, though the reason for this is unknown."
- Metabbits re-release on PFQ included a new pre-evolution and an evolution.
- Novan-chan designed Minibbit to not have arm or leg joints, as well as, having its' dex mention it doing small flips. To reference those old flip over pet toys.
- 1,785 users reached the interaction target of 10,000.
- Terrabite Q's file name was "targetidentified.png".