The Minibbit line encompasses Minibbit, Metabbit, Terabbit and Mega Terabbit Q. The first three were released on the 24th of February 2018, and are Exclusive Pokémon. Mega Terabbit Q was released as part of the seventy-seventh Mass-Click Weekend. It was released on the 29th of March 2021 in the form of a Mega Stone.
Minibbit can be obtained by trading with other users, breeding with a parent of the Minibbit Line, or from the Tournament Shop.
Minibbit Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Lazuli Token to unlock.
Mega Terabbit Q can be obtained through the use of Terabbite Q on a Terabbit. Terrabite Q can be obtained through trading, from Boxes as of its event date, or by purchasing and redeeming a Mega Stone Voucher from the Tournament Prize Shop.
Minibbit was one of 4 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 7 of Weekly Tournaments.
The Mega Terabbit Q Exclusive was distributed as part of the seventy-seventh Mass-Click Weekend of PokéFarm Q. Its Mega Stone was given as a reward to any individual user with at least 10,000 interactions during the event weekend.
- Metabbit was originally featured on PokéFarm 1, had no evolution line, and was released on the 3rd of February 2011.
- It's type was Normal and Steel.
- Metabbit's PF1 Pokédex description was: "Metabbit seem to be shy and timid, staying quiet. They collect things that are shiny and pretty, though the reason for this is unknown."
- Metabbits re-release on PFQ included a new pre-evolution and an evolution.
- Novan-chan designed Minibbit to not have arm or leg joints, as well as, having its' dex mention it doing small flips to reference those old flip over pet toys.
- 1,785 users reached the interaction target of 10,000.
- Terrabite Q's file name was "targetidentified.png".