The Cinnamoru Line encompasses Cinnamoru and Croissaca, which were released on the 3rd of December 2022, and are Exclusive Pokémon.
Cinnamoru can be obtained by trading with other users, breeding with a parent of the Cinnamoru Line, or from the Tournament Shop.
Cinnamoru Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Lazuli Tokens to unlock.
The Cinnamoru Line was one of 2 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 26 of the Weekly Tournaments.
- The Cinnamoru Line was created by Rebecca Marigold.
- To clear up any confusion about a "guinea pig" evolving into an "alpaca".
- Rebecca Marigold was going with the "food Pokémon" idea and wanted to have a cinnamon roll that evolves into a croissant.
- They wanted a small, cute-looking Pokémon evolving into a bigger one.
- There is a guinea pig breed called "Alpaca" making it a perfect fit to have an alpaca as the evolution instead of having it become just a "bigger rodent".
- Discord Post by Rebecca Marigold