The Chark Line encompasses Chark, Sharkoal, and Mega Sharkoal Q. Chark and Sharkoal were released on the 4th of March 2023. Mega Sharkoal Q was released as part of the one hundred and seventh Mass-Click Weekend on the 2nd of October 2023. They are Exclusive Pokémon.
Chark Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Lazuli Tokens to unlock.
Mega Sharkoal Q can be obtained through the use of a Sharkolite Q on a Sharkoal. Sharkolite Q can be obtained through trading, from Boxes as of its event date, or by purchasing and redeeming a Mega Stone Voucher 5 from the Tournament Prize Shop after MCW 110.
Chark was one of 2 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 27 of the Weekly Tournaments.
The Mega Sharkoal Q Exclusive was distributed as part of the one hundred and seventh Mass-Click Weekend of PokéFarm Q. Its Mega Stone was given as a reward to any individual user with at least 10,000 interactions during the event weekend.
- Chark line is a mix of a shark and hydrothermal vents.
- This line was passed along here and there which is why the concept art has many versions.
- 1,914 users reached the interaction target of 10,000 for Mega Sharkoal.
- Sharkolite Q's file name was "bonelesswatermelon.png".
- It took users approximately 9 minutes to guess that the new Mega would be Sharkoal.
- Chark line is the first line that has had both concept art for its regular and mega formes.