Boxaby can be obtained by trading with other users, breeding with a parent of the Boxaby Line, or from the Tournament Shop.
Boxaby Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Ice Token to unlock.
Mega Kangspar Q can be obtained through the use of Kangsparite Q on a Kangspar. Kangsparite Q can be obtained through trading, from Boxes as of its event date, or by purchasing and redeeming a Mega Stone Voucher from the Tournament Prize Shop.
The Boxaby Line was one of 4 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 3 of the Weekly Tournaments.
The Mega Kangspar Q Exclusive was distributed as part of the fifty-sixth Mass-Click Weekend of PokéFarm Q. Its Mega Stone was given as a reward to any individual user with at least 10,000 interactions during the event weekend.
- Kangspar was created by Sei while Boxaby was created by Novan-Chan.
- Kangspar was originally meant to be a stand-alone single stage pokemon.
- 1,846 users reached the interaction target of 10,000.
- Kangsparite Q's file name was "MƆW.png".
- The idea behind this line most likely comes from the British importation of kangaroos in the 19th century for the purpose of boxing.