Mega Beartic Q
Mega Beartic Q can be obtained through the use of Bearticite Q on a Beartic. Bearticite Q can be obtained through trading. Once the next Mega Mass Click Weekend (MCW 95) has passed, Bearticite Q will be available by purchasing and redeeming a Mega Stone Voucher from the Tournament Prize Shop or from Boxes as of its event date.
The Mega Beartic Q Exclusive was distributed as part of the ninety-second Mass-Click Weekend of PokéFarm Q. Its Mega Stone was given as a reward to any individual user with at least 10,000 interactions during the event weekend.
- 1,512 users completed the interaction target of 10,000.
- Bearticite Q's file name was "icehidesthefurywithin.png".
- The Mega Stone hint is a voice line said by Volibear, a polar bear from League of Legends.
- It took user's approximately 1 hour to guess that the New Mega Q would be Beartic.
- Mega Beartic Q is the first mega QuirkyRabbit designed for the PFQ, and is the conceptual sibling of one of their OCs, an Arctic werewolf with ice-covered forearms.
- Novan-chan suggested adding the ice toes.
- As Mega Beartic Q moves and fights, the ice that crystallises randomly around it breaks off from parts of the body that move a lot (like the legs and joints), leaving an accumulation of ice on the parts that move less (like the jaw and back).
- As a result, all individual Mega Beartic Q have different random ice shapes, including the number of claws.