From PokéFarm Q Official Wiki
Maravol has 21 different patterns which were released on the 8th of September 2018, and is an Exclusive Pokémon.
Maravol can be obtained by trading with other users, breeding with a Maravol, or from the Tournament Shop.
Maravol Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Ground Token to unlock.
Maravol was one of 4 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 9 of the Weekly Tournaments.
Due to its small size, it is unable to deliver venom into would-be prey much larger than it. It uses the colourful patterns on its abdomen and mesmerising dances to attract a mate.
Genders: 1 Male to 1 Female
EXP group: Medium-Fast (1,000,000)
Egg group: Bug
Colour: Purple / Blue
Name origin: A combination of "Maratus" the scientific name of the peacock jumping spider and "Volans" a species of the peacock jumping spider.
- Note: The pattern depends on the user that hatches the egg.
- Maravol was designed by Novan-chan.
- Maravol was released as part of the 100th Weekly Tournament.
- Maravol's patterns are based on and follow the same mechanics as Vivillon's.
- This means the pattern depends on the user that hatches it.
- The PokeDex shows the Robinsoni Pattern.
- Maravol is based on the peacock jumping spider.
- The Robinsoni, Sarahae, Skeletorus and Sparklemuffin patterns are named after and resemble real-life peacock spider species.
- The Pester pattern is named after and resembles a Pester Ball from the Pokémon spin-off game Pokémon Snap.
- The Beast, Clone, Crystal, Dream, Moon, Quick, Pester, and Repeat patterns are named after and resemble their respective Pokéballs.
- The Spirit pattern resembles a Chandelure.
- The Mimic pattern looks like a Spinarak's back pattern.
- The Aggro pattern resembles Bruxish's Egg pattern.
- The Prism pattern resembles a Milotic.
- The Petal pattern resembles Meganium’s flower.
- The Astral Pattern resembles a Cosmog.
- The Flutter pattern resembles Beautifly’s wings.
- The Vibrant pattern resembles Peekoo's tail patterns.
- The Spooky pattern was originally meant to reference Spiritomb.
- It was tinted red to look more like the spiders from the game "A Hat in Time".
- Maravol does not have a pattern based on its namesake, Maratus Volans.