Maravol was released on the 8th of September 2018, and is an Exclusive Pokémon. It has 21 different patterns, including a real one called Robinsoni being the one seen in the PokéDex.
Maravol Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Viridian Token to unlock.
Maravol was one of 4 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 9 of the Weekly Tournaments.
|Aggro||File:Melanistic Aggro Maravol.png|
|Dream||File:Melanistic Dream Maravol.png|
|Flutter||File:Melanistic Flutter Maravol.png|
|Pester||File:Melanistic Pester Maravol.png|
|Petal||File:Melanistic Petal Maravol.png|
|Vibrant||File:Melanistic Vibrant Maravol.png|
- Maravol was released as part of the 100th weekly tournament.
- Maravol is based on the peacock jumping spider.
- Maravol's patterns are based on and follow the same mechanics as Vivillon's.
- The Sarahae, Skeletorus and Sparklemuffin patterns are named after real-life peacock spider species.
- The Spirit pattern resembles a Chandelure.
- The Mimic pattern looks like a Spinarak's back pattern.
- The Aggro pattern resembles Bruxish's Egg pattern.
- The Pester pattern is named after and resembles a Pester Ball from the Pokémon spin-off game Pokémon Snap.