The Kawotor Line encompasses Kawotor, Lutriva, and Selutian, which were released on the 31st of August 2019, and are Exclusive Pokémon.
Kawotor can be obtained by trading with other users, breeding with a parent of the Kawotor Line, or from the Tournament Shop.
Kawotor Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 80 Gold Poké. They currently cost 1 Ice Tokens to unlock.
The Kawotor Line was one of 2 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 13 of the Weekly Tournaments.
- While part of Lutriva's name is 1 of the genera of otters, most otters of that genus are extinct with the exception of 2. Lutriva's design is actually based on a spotted-necked otter, which is part of the genus Hydricitis.
- Selutian is based on sea otters.
- Kawotor are based on otter pups, which look somewhat similar in pelts whether they're river or sea otters.
- Selutian's name can be a play on the world “solution”.
- If all 3 sprites are lined up, they all appear in a similar pose, With Selutian being off balanced, Lutriva being posed and steady and Kawotor being playful.
- The species Lutriva is based on is Near Threatened, while the species Selutian is based on is Endangered.