Ryukuza can be obtained by breeding with a Ryukuza parent, or by breeding a Rayquaza with a member of the Trapinch line.
Ryukuza was distributed as part of the fifty-fourth Mass-Click Weekend on PokéFarm Q. Its egg was given as a reward to any individual user with at least 10,000 interactions during the event weekend.
- Ryukuza was originally featured on PokéFarm 1 and was created by an admin at the time, named Kinchiona. 
- When it was re-released on PFQ it had a few changes done to it.
- 2,210 users reached the interaction target of 10,000.
- Ryukuza's egg's file name was "sallypleaseaddfilename.png".
- Ryukuza takes and merges together design elements and colours from Rayquaza and Flygon.
- The first user to comment in the discussion thread correctly guessed that half of the new variant would be Rayquaza; however, no one guessed that Flygon would be the other half.
- It took a total of 10 minutes for a user to correctly guess that the new variant would be Ryukuza.