This is the Masterlist for all of the Johto Pokémon BBCodes and IMG codes for Pokémon that are on-site. The large masterlist, the PKMN BBCodes archived here by Cyndalavosion and Amanome, is here for users to expand on as more Pokémon are added to the site for easy reference. The rest of the codes, such as IMG and Egg codes are brought here by contributors. A full overview of the Compendium can be found on the PKMN Code Compendium.
- -(F) - Female Sprite Option
- -Some gender differences may not be shown in the sprites due to their small size.
- -Not all Pokémon will have an egg code beside them (i.e. evolutions) refer to the first stage / baby Pokémon to locate the egg sprite code.
- -To get a Shiny, Albino, or Melanistic minisprite, use (S), (A), or (M) where intended, ex. [pkmn=Bulbasaur(M)].
- -If the sprite is a female, use the (F) code first, ex. [pkmn=Venusaur(F)(M)].
- - IMG codes can be used for CSS code or for just the Pokemon's image.
- - To display the image (for example in an About Me) use
[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/(IMG Code).png[/img] and replace the (IMG Code) part with one of the Pokemon's IMG codes.
- - For example:
Special Johto Pokémon IMG codes can be found in the List of Special Pokémon/Johto.