From PokéFarm Q Official Wiki
- Renamed Eiscue's No Ice Forme to Noice Face.
- The Noice Face name is the official name.
- The mature forums have been removed.
- The global site background image changed.
- Totem Forme Pokémon now have a little icon similar to the Mega Evolved icon to indicate their status.
- This icon is shown alongside gender, shininess, and any others that may apply.
- A checkbox has then added to "Show Legacy Items" in the Market.
- The system hides the Legacy Items by default.
- Users have the ability to trade in multiple Flawless Gems.
- Wishforge Update
- Crafting progress has been reworked to a points-based system.
- Interactions, hatching eggs, evolving Pokémon, Mega Evolutions and trading in Flawless Gems all grant varying amounts of points.
- Badges have been redesigned, featuring a more prominent and intuitive "progression" design.
- Rankings have been shuffled. 
- Nickel and Zinc have been added to the front.
- Titanium and Adamantium have been removed.
- The new order:
(1) Nickel (was Bronze)
(2) Zinc (was Silver)
(3) Bronze (was Gold)
(4) Silver (was Platinum)
(5) Gold (was Titanium)
(6) Platinum (was Mythril)
(7) Mythril (was Adamantium)
- "Get shortlink" on profiles now uses the same shortlink as shown on the profile page.
- PokéRadar max chain for non-Hypermode users increased from 38 to 39.
- Shiny Charm boost increased from 2x to 2.5x.
- Übercharm bonus reduced from 8x to 6x.
- The Übercharm has been removed from the Shiny Hunting and Albino Hunting pages, since it no longer affects those variants.
- It remains on its own page.
- Albino rates boosted by 50%.
- Z-Crystals have been reworked:
- Boost reduced from +100% to +50%.
- Duration extended from "until Reset" to 3 full days.
- Using them is done entirely separately from the Albino Radar itself.
- Users can set a reminder to notify them when their Z-Crystal runs out.
- Delta Points from Guest Interactions raised from "1 each to a max of 10 daily" to "5 each to a max of 50 daily".
- Delta Points earned from turning in Shiny and Albino Pokémon has been doubled.
- Delta Points can be traded in for Vouchers for a fee in Credits (base fee: 1k Credits for a 10 Delta Point item; bulk discounts apply).
- Z-Fragments matching the current V~Wave can be purchased at a cost of 30 Delta Points each at the Holon Research Tower.
- The base Albino rate has been halved.
- Users can now trade in Delta Pokémon for "Base price".
- That is 20% of the cost of Delta-ing that species.
- Shinies can be traded in for "2x Base price".
- Albinos can be traded in for "3x Base price".
- Users can change their Username on the Farm Page, under Options-Others.
- The Notification Volume option on the Farm Page now works in Chrome.
- A "Mark All as Read" button has been added to the News page.
- It only appears when the user has unread news items.
- Note: For the Price differences look at the ZC rebalancing Post.
- Shiny Charm Box has been discontinued.
- Using a Shiny Charm immediately converts it into a Dead Shiny Charm, which can be recharged using GP.
- Users can "dismantle" a Shiny Charm Box to receive 10 Shiny Charms.
- Lucky Seal have been discontinued and replaced with Legendary Seal.
- Existing Lucky Seals can be traded for 4 of this new item.
- Money Safe can now be bought for GP instead of ZC.
- Hypermode has had the following adjustments:
- The Rank-up reward "5 Lucky Seals" has been replaced with "5 Legendary Seals".
- Users can now toggle a notification to remind you to use a new Shiny Charm.
- Real Money Trading (aka RMT) for PokéFarm digital goods is no longer allowed.
- This includes both direct payments through services like Paypal and exchanging gift cards, whether physical or digital.
- PokéFarm digital goods means anything that can be traded through your Trade Centre, the Market Board, or any other bit of PokéFarm.
- Note: For more information please read the Real Money Trading Post.
- Fixed the PokéWalker's distance-calculation code mistake.
- Typo of the Earth's radius.
- Albino Pokémon can now be found from the PokéWalker.
- Due to the PokéWalker's "limited" graphics, there is no way of knowing if a Pokémon is Albino until it's transferred to PFQ.
- The chances of getting an Albino depend on the distance travelled in the current day.
- All users' historical data has been updated to account for this bugfix.
- All historical distances travelled have been scaled by 6371/3671 to reflect the corrected calculation.
- The Walker has been updated to version v1.1.
- Site Rule 7: Legibility has been updated regarding content with epilepsy triggers.
- These triggers can be but are not limited to, fast-moving gifs, flashing images, flashing/blinking and certain colour combinations that move.
- The pre-requisite for purchasing Tournament Eggs has been changed. Users no longer have to wait for the Egg to cycle around again and/or for the Season to end.
- Before: Users must score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize.
- After: A Tournament offering the Egg as a prize must have finished.
- The Tournament Objective Selector is now aware of Type Races. Before they were manually changed and now they will automatically not select the following objectives during a week when a Type Race occurs:
- Hatch the Pokémon of the Day
- Hatch Pokémon with a certain body style
- Hatch Pokémon with a certain Dex colour
- Hatch Pokémon having an affinity with the V~Wave
- Hatch a variety of Pokémon
- ↑ Eiscue's Noice Face
- ↑ Mature Forums Refresh
- ↑ Site background change
- ↑ Discord Announcement
- ↑ https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6525010 Legacy Checkbox
- ↑ https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6521231 Multi Flawless Gem
- ↑ https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/351178/Wishforge-Additional-Progress-Options Wishforge: Additional Progress Options
- ↑ Badge Shuffle
- ↑ https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6452346 Profile Shortlink
- ↑ https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6390501 Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D
- ↑ https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6370277 First update is done
- ↑ https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6317502 Account management updates
- ↑ Announcement on PFQ Discord
- ↑ Announcement on PFQ Discord
- ↑ Hypermode Compromise/Übercharm Update
- ↑ ZC rebalancing
- ↑ Real Money Trading
- ↑ PokéWalker bugfix/update
- ↑ Rule Update
- ↑ Tournaments Season 22