A Non-Playable Character or "NPC" is any character that appears within PokéFarm Q, but has no player specifically controlling them. NPCs are characters for players to meet while playing PokéFarm Q. These characters give PokéFarm Q and its features fresh personalities for the players to engage with and associate with the game world. Many of these characters can not be directly interacted with outside of the game mechanics, as they do not exist with User pages of their own.
PokéFarm Q NPCs
- Professor Holly: A Pokémon Scientist that founded PokéFarm. Manages the Lab and offers services for new farmers.
- Professor Laurel: A Pokémon Breeder who runs the PokéFarm DayCare.
- Doug the Trader: A travelling Merchant who runs Mega Evolution and Market Board.
- Sally the System Salamence: Overseer of the entire site. Distributes messages to users and manages data.
- Wendy the Delivery Woman: Handles orders as the Egg Supplier.
- Alexandra the Stylist: Runs the Salon, grooming Furfrou or Pasovan into nine different trims. She also trains Kecleon to change colours.
- Ebenezer: A skilled Trainer who travelled to the Alola and Galar regions to conduct research on the many Pokémon species to be found. Goes by Eben.
Staff Pokésona NPCs
A number of the PokéFarm Q Staff have their own Pokésonas acting as NPCs around the site as well. These NPCs might directly relate to a site feature, or exist within the narrative events surrounding PokéFarm Q.