The Kyutopi Line encompasses Kyutopi and Konatus, which were released on the 18th of August 2018, and are Exclusive Pokémon.
Kyutopi Eggs can be bought from the Tournament Shop using Tournament Tokens. After the first egg is purchased, additional eggs can be purchased for 120 Gold Poké. They currently cost 4 Sapphire Tokens to unlock.
- Note: Kyutopi is listed in the Undiscovered Egg Group, and therefore cannot be obtained by breeding.
The Kyutopi Line was one of 4 Exclusive Pokémon lines to be added in Season 9 of the Weekly Tournaments.
- The first part of the names Kyutopi and Konatus, Kyu and Kon respectively, form Kyukon when combined, which is the Japanese word for Ninetales.
- Sei created the name for Kyutopi, while Novan-chan created the name for Konatus.
- Other names suggested for Kyutopi included Pokiken (pocket kraken) by Sei, Skwiddlett by Ledah, and Flaptopus by Bananalizard.
- The reason Kyutopi evolves with low happiness is that it's meant to represent the fear Kyutopi has about losing its cuteness, and thus the favour of others, when it evolves.