Each time an Egg is hatched, users will receive a gem along with the hatched Pokémon. Each Gem type depends on the type of Pokémon that is hatched; if a Pokémon is dual-typed, the Gem type will be determined at random between the two types. Flawless Gems may be obtained by hatching a Shiny, Albino, or Melanistic while possessing a Wishalloy badge of the same type. Ravyne's Bonus Counter becomes active after the site hatches 400,000 Eggs, and affects the amount of Gems obtained by a random multiplier.
- Gems can be sold for 10 Credits apiece. They can be traded with other users or bought from the Market Board.
- Gems can be used to craft Badges at the Wishforge.
- Gems can also be upgraded to Medium and Large Gems at the Wishforge.
- Gems allow Pokémon holding them to use moves of that Gem's type in Sparring sessions in addition to moves of their own type.
List of Gems
A medium-sized Gem has the description: "A medium-sized (Type)-type Gem. Visit Ravyne at the Wishforge to convert it into 10 normal-sized Gems."
A large-sized Gem has the description: "A large-sized (Type)-type Gem. Visit Ravyne at the Wishforge to convert it into 10 medium-sized Gems."
A Flawless Gem has the description: "A beautiful (Type) Gem that shines radiantly."
OutdatedNiet and many other members of the staff have hinted that Gems will play a major part in a "secret feature" that has yet to be released to the public. Niet officially confirmed this, and also revealed that Gems would also be used for Secret Bases, an old feature from PF1, in the Announcement: "Hold on to your Gems!". 
- Announcement: Hold on to your Gems!