From PokéFarm Q Official Wiki
Abbreviations are used quite often on PokéFarm Q. This is a list of commonly used abbreviations and acronyms.
Abbreviations that are related to the name of games.
- PFQ: PokéFarm Q, the game you're currently playing!
- PFNew/PFN: The unreleased version of PokéFarm Q that’s still in development.
- PF1: The old PokéFarm, it was shut down on the 27th of October 2015.
- ORAS: Refers to the Pokémon games Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
- PMD: Refers to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games.
- SuMo: Refers to the Pokémon games Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.
- USUM: Refers to the Pokémon games Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon.
- X/Y: Refers to the Pokémon games Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
- UFT: Up for Trade
- Refers to something the user is offering for trade.
- UFS: Up for Sale
- Refers to something the user is offering for sale.
- H: Have
- Refers to something the user has.
- O: Offering
- Refers to something the user is offering.
- NFT: Not for Trade or Never for Trade.
- NUFT - Not up for Trade/Never up for Trade.
- Both NFT and NUFT refers to something the user doesn't want to trade.
- LF: Looking For
- B: Buying
- WTB: Want to Buy
- LF, B, and WTB all refers to an item/Pokémon the user wants in return.
- RTE: Ready to evolve
- Can be used when trading ready to evolve Pokémon for evolutions for Gemwish badges.
- PWYW - Pay What You Want
- Price is set by the customer.
- Dextrade: Temporary trades to get the PokéDex entry of a Pokémon.
- UFDT- Up For Dextrade
- Pokémon that are available for dextrades.
- SB/MB: Starting Bid/Minimum Bid
- The minimum bid for an auction.
- AB: Auto-buy
- Let's a user buy an item without having to worry that they will get out-bid.
- Fodder: Trade Fodder
- Normal Pokémon without value, that are used to trade items.
- MiT: Moderator in Training
- Mod: Moderator
- SMod/SM: Super Moderator
- Admin: Administrator
- WE: Wiki Editors
- No moderation power except for the Wiki.
These are commonly related to Pokémon Hunting.
- HM: Hypermode
- Uber/Über: Übercharm
- PotD: Pokémon of the Day
- This Pokémon has a higher chance of hatching Shiny during the day.
- V~: V-Wave
- This type gets a boost in received EXP during the day.
- PKRS/Rus: Pokérus
- PR: PokéRadar
- AR: Albino Radar
- DCP: DayCare Pass
- SLE: Super Lucky Egg
- DP: Delta Points
- TP: Troll Party
- IVs: Individual Values
- A Pokémon's battle stats that can't be changed.
- EVs: Effort Values
- A Pokémon's battle stats that can be changed.
- SC: Support Centre
- DC: DayCare
- WF: Wishforge
- PM: Personal Messages
- DM: Direct Messages
- RP: Roleplay
- FF: FanFiction
- IDK: I Don’t Know
- IRL/RL: In Real Life/Real Life
- WIP: Work in Progress
- TBA: To be announced
- TL;DR: Too long; didn't read
- F2U: Free to Use
- Commonly used in the art forums for use of free art.
- TY/TYSM: Thank You/Thank You So Much
- YW/YVW: You're Welcome/You’re Very Welcome
- IK/IKR: I know/I Know Right
- LMK: Let me know
- AFAIK: As far as I know
- IIRC: If I recall correctly
- DW: Don't worry
- TPAY: The person above you
- Mostly used in forum games, meaning the person who posted before you.
- OP: Original Post or Original Poster
- Referring to either the first post(s) in a thread or the poster/author of said posts.
- In some situations like roleplays, etc, OP may also mean Over Powered.
- OC: Original Character
- A character of your own creation.
- Sona: Pokésona
- An OC that is a Pokémon version of yourself.
- CS: Custom Sprite
- Melan: Melanistic Pokémon
- Alb: Albino Pokémon
- S/A/M: Shiny/Albino/Melan
- S/A/M/D: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta
- 0S/0A/0M/0H: Refers to results of shiny and albino hunts- Shiny PKMN hatched/Albino PKMN hatched/Melanistic PKMN hatched/Hatched Eggs.
- SS Cleffa/ Clefairy/ Clefable: Shooting Star Cleffa/ Clefairy/ Clefable
- Apoc. Growlithe/ Poochyena/ Shroomish/ Golett: Apocalyptic Growlithe/ Poochyena/ Shroomish/ Golett
- DS Voltorb/ Electrode: Death Star Voltorb/ Electrode
- EB Natu/ Xatu: Early Bird Natu/ Xatu
- BM Slugma/ Magcargo: Blue Moon Slugma/ Magcargo
- S&S/SS/S+S: Sorted and stacked
- Refers to the fields. It's when a field only has one type of Berry preference and all the Pokémon are stacked on one place for easier clicking.
- LMB/RMB: Left Mouse Button/Right Mouse Button
- LMB: Left click, default clicking button.
- RMB: Right click
- MCW: Mass-Click Weekend
- Clicking event at the end of every month.
- EXP: Experience Points
- EHP: Egg Hatching Points
- IP: Interaction Points
- Points you get for interacting, they can be used for Albino Hunting.
- OT: Original Trainer
- The trainer who originally hatched/adopted a Pokémon. This is used for the compatibility of a breeding pair.
- RNG: Random Number Generator
- Is used when the outcome of something is determined by a random chance.
- TR: Type Race
- The Type Race is a monthly event, where everyone is assigned a team and you can earn points for your team by hatching Eggs.
- AFK: Away from Keyboard
- RSD: Red Soul Dew
- BSD: Blue Soul Dew
- NS/NMS: Nightmare Shroud
- O. Sash: Origin Sash
- V. Medal: Victory Medal